This is a large quantity, but it it so good! You'll thank me later for not scaling down this recipe any smaller.
- 1 cup mayonnaise, best foods
- 4 w. oz. pickled peppers, drained and diced
- 1 tsp worcestershire
- 4 w. oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 w. oz. pickled jalapenos, drained and diced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
Mix all ingredients in a food processor,except cheddar cheese, until thoroughly incorporated.
Mix in shredded cheddar unitl well-combined.
Store, label and date.
When ready to serve, top with bacon marmalade and green onion curls. Serve with grilled bread or flat bread.
In the restaurant we use a very powerful food processor. If you have trouble with a home version of this appliance, you can also mix it in your Kitchen Aid mixer. It will not be as smooth, but just as good.